Commercial Connected and Digital Solutions Product Marketing Manager
As part of our TIP2025 strategy, TIP ambitions to grow TIP Insight product line globally, connect commercialise over 100,000 units and deliver integrated digital solutions to its 50 largest clients.
A strong, market-driven and customer-led commercialisation plan is at the heart of achieving the projected revenues and deploying innovative solutions in a consistent, high quality and valuable manner to our customer base, especially the larger fleet operators which expect TIP to be a trusted advisor and front-runner for innovation. Leading or supporting product management and market development teams will also be critical to success in order to bring to market viable solutions and deliver sustainable growth for TIP over its 5-year strategic horizon.
The Commercial Connected and Digital Solutions Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the go-to-market strategy, commercial rollout and profitable growth of TIP Insight solutions. This includes preparing growth plans with the regions, defining value propositions, executing commercially and training commercial teams on sales tactics, customer segmentation and product offering.
Leading the development of a commercial roadmap for digital services is a key focus where strong alignment with customers, regional teams and technology partners is instrumental.
Supporting regional sales, services and marketing teams will also be crucial for the commercial rollout of TIP Insight solutions. Intense interactions and working sessions with the regional commercial teams is necessary to define the (local) go-to-market strategies and commercialisation plans. Providing support to proposal developments for large and complex commercial RFQs will also be required.
- Accountable for the revenue and profit growth targets for TIP Insight
- Owns the attachment rate (% lease opportunities with Insight) and engagement rate (% opportunity owners with two or more Insight opportunities) metrics for TIP Insight
- Primary responsible for the commercial activities of all TIP Insight solutions, as well as future TIP Insight solutions. Also, in charge of setting up a commercial product and services roadmap, providing guidance for the regional commercial and services teams and steering the Go-to-Market strategy for TIP Insight.
- Strategise, set and validate value-based pricing and customer experience in accordance with our imperatives for customer-centricity, competitive differentiation and profitable growth. Assist solution design and product development teams through customer research, MVP definition, roadmap planning, customer validation and project trade-offs.
- During launch phases, track the related opportunity pipeline, test customers and pilot projects to validate assumptions, finalise the value proposition and resource for a full-scale launch. Manage a post-launch process to gather customer feedback, lessons learned and new opportunities
- Engage regional commercial and services teams and drive the development of the value propositions and support the regional marketing teams by defining the local go-to-market strategies, such as product definition and market positioning, pricing and discounting policies, sales tools and lead generation campaigns.
- Supervise the design and rollout of robust commercial processes and policies (opportunity management, proposal development, deal approvals, contract handover)
- Liaise with all functional and regional departments to ensure product launches are effective and providing ongoing support to achieve sales performance goals
- Advise positioning, messaging and market segmentation strategies across all geographies
- Monitor competitive and alternative fleet services, current and new solutions and industry trends
- Work alongside direct sales teams to educate, advise and interact with customers, on request
- Drive customer preference through product demos, selling tools and competitive comparisons
- University or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant working experience in product management, strategic marketing or market development
- Experience in aftermarket services for commercial vehicles
- Broad knowledge of the transportation and logistics sector and related services is preferred
- A solid track record of delivering projects in a complex Pan-European organisation and technical environment
- Ability to persuade and motivate teams with personal impact, drive, resilience and calmness under pressure.
- Self-confident and self-aware leader with ability to engage, motivate, advise and assist remote or extended teams
- Excellent active listening, problem solving, communication, prioritization and facilitation skills.
- Ability to deliver against ambitious goals, demanding deadlines and key milestones.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, cross-functional, multi-cultural and matrix organizations
- Team player with a collaborative mindset. Ability to function independently, eager to learn and analytically strong
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Willing and able to travel (20-40%)
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory background check.