"Alpha Tower", De Entree 33 1101 BH Amsterdam Zuidoost, The Netherlands
TIP Product Manager – Data & Analytics
TIP Data & Analytics is on a mission to create impact from data. We do this by creating engaging, informative, and actionable data products that delight internal and external customers. As a data engineer in our department, you will have a hands-on role in a dynamic department working in and agile squad leveraging the latest, fully cloud, fully-Azure data fabric.
You will support our mission by designing the data architecture needed to enable analytics capabilities, develop ETL pipelines to extract raw data (or structure data from other systems), transform the data, and then load it into the data-warehouse to be used by the business.
Your activities will consist of:
- Leverage Azure Data Factory and Synapse Analytics to integrate and harmonize data from various internal sources for ingestion into our structured data warehouse
- Design, build, and maintain relational data models as well as PBI Certified Datasets
- Leverage Azure Functions to develop python based API calls to external sources as needed
- Leverage Azure Functions to develop monitoring & alerting solutions to ensure high-uptime and availability for existing ETL pipelines
- Consult with internal development teams to inform design of source systems to ensure robust and high-quality source data
- Develop unit testing suites to help support CI/CD & MLOPS initiatives
- Support development of a long term migration to azure data-bricks
- Take a hands-on role in the integration of MS Dynamics based ERP integration
- Feature engineering in support of various ML/AI initiatives run by the department
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with STEM or business analytics focus
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Python, T-SQL (SQL Server), Scala, Java
- Experience with agile methodologies, in a previous analyst or engineering role
- Familiarity with the Azure suite of products including Synapse Analytics, Azure Functions, PowerBI, DevOps
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Superlative communication skills, including excellent command of the English language, able to break down complex systems coherently for a non-technical audience
- Legal authorization to work in the European Union
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, and eager to lead the department’s journey toward creating impact from data.
- Naturally think in a structured way, frequently breaking down new problems into logical components.
- Work cleanly and according to best practice (think Clean Code or Gang of Four)
- Have some experience or an interest in implementing Data Science/Machine Learning models either professionally or as part of a personal portfolio (nice to have)
- Naturally take a collaborative and pragmatic approach to solving business problems.
- Are comfortable using data to help drive decision making.
- Do enjoy going into the nitty gritty details, if necessary, but still see the big picture.
Please click on “Apply” to upload and submit your personal details, motivation letter and CV.
* No agency enquiries *