IP Trailer Services is one of Europe and Canada’s leading equipment service providers. We specialize in trailer leasing, rental, maintenance, and repair, as well as other value-added services, and provide these to transportation and logistics customers across Europe and Canada.
Our assets reach every part of the world. Our people connect industries and economies every day. At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people, then come grow with us - Apply Now!
We are currently hiring a Parts Technician to join our Mississauga Team. As a Parts Technician you will be maintaining parts orders for the service center and ensuring the organization of shipping and receiving of Parts and cleaning the Shop.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Create Purchase Orders in the computer for all items, NO paper POs
- Receive parts, follow correct Bean Bill procedure, order entry of Parts orders & Parts receiving and stocking the parts department.
- Get quotes from our suppliers, ordering of parts and assisting the service department for the parts needed for their quotes which includes processing incoming parts orders from service technicians; process inbound and outbound parts.
- Unload parts and stock and Pick-up & deliver parts or tools as required.
- Assist with the overall building and property maintenance and with various shop & equipment Safety Inspections.
- Handle inventory control and assist with annual inventory cycle count processing and reporting.
- Handle customer inquiries.
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Strong customer service orientation, good communication skills, both verbal and written, solid organizational capabilities and ability to complete tasks.
- Strong computer skills - with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively in, and contribute to, a team environment.
- Must be able to frequently lift 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Experience with shipping/receiving and inventory management.
- Valid Driver’s license and Forklift experience with valid license.
- Trailer/transportation industry experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average pay package
- Tool & Boot allowance and prescription safety glasses program.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Apprenticeship program to support apprentices through education.
Thank you for your application to TIP Fleet Services Canada Ltd. All applications will be reviewed carefully by our team. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TIP Fleet Services Canada Ltd. supports diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.