Sarete i nostri prossimi colleghi in TIP?
State cercando un posto di lavoro pieno di sfide in cui operare al fianco di colleghi professionali e determinati, appassionati di ciò che fanno e impegnati a raggiungere l'eccellenza ogni giorno? Il tutto in un ambiente lavorativo in cui la sicurezza e il benessere rappresentano le priorità, lo spirito di squadra viene favorito e l'integrità è al centro delle attività dell'azienda. Con la nostra presenza in Europa e in Canada offriamo molte opportunità per la vostra crescita professionale!
Descrizione della posizione
We are currently hiring for our Finance Team based in Mississauga.
This role is responsible for providing accounting and reporting services to support the Controller including provision of accurate and timely financial information and ensuring that all statutory and group reporting obligations across the business are adequately met. This includes provision of appropriate support to ensure accuracy and timeliness of month-end delivery requirements (including statutory and group reporting), registers, schedules, reconciliations, trial balance, and ensuring accounting services are completed to support financial reporting and successful audit completion.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Assist in the monthly financial close process including finalization of actuals and month on month analytical review.
- Control over asset registers to ensure accurate and timely recording of the transactions in accordance with the accounting policies of the company.
- Reconcile intercompany balances with HQ team ensuring there are no timing differences.
- Manage quarterly Balance sheet reconciliation process in Blackline.
- Assist in the preparation and accuracy of Financial Statements including accurate and timely assembly of supporting documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of accounting policies and processes including preparation of journal requests, supporting month-end activities, and completing necessary checks and reconciliations to guarantee the accuracy of financial information.
- Assist the Controller in managing Company’s liquidity and cash management ensuring funding has the ability and capacity to support Company’s business objectives, financial position, and targets.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards, policies, legislation, and regulations (Statutory and Group)
- Build collaborative relationships with relevant stakeholders to enable business objectives to be achieved.
- Engage with external stakeholders including HQ team, auditors, tax office.
- Date to date management and supervision of finance team
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Finance roles including minimum of 2 years in supervising roles
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- Significant demonstrated experience with statutory and group accounting
- Sound analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office package (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Proficient in organizational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to excel under pressure and to meet budget and project deadlines.
- Must be a self-started with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize & multitask.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Resourceful and capable of accessing information from various source and systems.
- Past working experience in one of the Big 4 companies perceived as an asset.
- Working for/within an international company
- Ability to communicate in French perceived as an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average pay package
- Excellent RRSP plan.
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing Company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
TIP Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Please inform us if you require accommodation during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.
TIP è un datore di lavoro attento alle pari opportunità e dà grande importanza alle diversità tra i suoi dipendenti, incoraggiando la candidatura di tutte le persone qualificate.
L'assunzione è soggetta all'esito positivo della verifica delle referenze.
Cliccate su "Presenta candidatura" per caricare e presentare le vostre informazioni personali, la lettera di motivazione e il CV.