Technician Licensed Mobile
CA Maple Branch
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
As a Licensed Mobile Technician or Mobile Technician Apprentice to support our Maple, ON branch, you will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of company and customer equipment.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLE WILL BE:
- Travel to customer locations to perform preventative and scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment to company and manufacturers’ specs
- Repair customer and fleet owned units as directed / requested
- Write explanations of work performed, review work orders
- Ensure work orders / paperwork is filled out properly
- Charge out all parts used for the specific task
- Maintain work tools
- Complete and submit completed work orders to the mobile manager
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 310J/310T Technician Certification
- Knowledge of Heavy Truck Garage safety principles and behaviours
- Experience in fabrication, welding, and/or tailgate repairs is an asset
- Basic knowledge of ABS diagnostic software
- Good written and oral communication
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to lift up to 85 pounds.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Tool & Boot allowance and prescription safety glasses program
- Excellent pension plan
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing Company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
TIP Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Please inform us if you require accommodation during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.